Thursday, June 19, 2014

Administrators and Apps

Maybe that's my next presentation title! I like it!

Being a lover of learning and Administrator in the district, I am beyond excited to see so many resources in one place. I focused on grouping them in the categories provided, taking notes on each one (surface level notes), and tweeting out what I could. I want to be able to use myself as a resource when it comes to teachers needs regarding professional learning...and other things.
Tami and Nancy did an excellent job providing teachers with choice and TIME, which led to empowerment of everyone who was in the session today. I am inspired to go and share...all that I have seen and all that I know. Bravo job ladies! My iPad app list is STOCKED for the 2014-2015 school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment