Thursday, June 19, 2014

Photocard

I enjoyed exploring the Photocard app today. First of all, it is a free app, so anyone can create an account and explore on their own. Essentially, Photocard allows you to send a postcard through email (or actually send a real one). You can customize the postcard with a picture or select from several provided. I plan to have learners use this tool to capture a moment in history (a final goodbye note from a soldier in the Alamo, a postcard to a relative after moving to a new country) or document correspondence between characters in a book. The possibilities are endless. My learners could show their understanding of a topic while using correct friendly letter format and showcase their writing skills. I can't wait to share this with my campus!



Jennifer Braafladt

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment