Thursday, June 19, 2014

Kidblog

Kidblog is a student friendly app where you can create a class blog. It is easy to set up usernames and allows you to use the same password for all students. I loved looking around on the website for Kidblog and seeing how other teachers used this in their classroom. My favorite was a teacher set up a rubric for students to post weekly blogs about the book they were currently reading. It would be a great way to open up the classroom for students to be able to reflect and learn about books their peers are reading as well as reflect and make connections in their own reading. 

Here is the link for this App. 

 I would give this app 4 stars simply because I have not used it in the classroom so I do not know how it would fully work with a class of 26 students. 

Taylor Miles 

No comments:

Post a Comment