Thursday, June 19, 2014

Haiku Deck


Haiku Deck is a great presentation tool that allows students to "easily and quickly create slides that have copyright-friendly images and are easy to share." I can't wait to use this apps with my students by giving them a way to share/present creatively to the classroom. Whether they are sharing the biography of a famous Texan, or providing the synopsis of a book that they are reading- the opportunities are endless! The images are safe for my students and they are challenged to write their thoughts in a concise way. No more cluttered PP presentations that students read off of while presenting. I haven't had the opportunity to master this app, but would give it high stars based on what I have seen thus far. I am interested to see how I can utilize this in my 1:1 classroom.

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment